Ongoing pain can be a real drain on your life.
It can lead to fear, inactivity and loss of confidence in your body.
We take extra time with you on your first appointment to listen to your full story and how it's affecting your life.
After your first session we provide:
- A clear diagnosis and framework for understanding your condition
- Up to date, evidence based education about what is going on
- A long-term strategy to achieve your goals and get you back to doing what you love
- A Personalised Program with videos uploaded to your phone to get you feeling good and moving well again
Who we work with:
If you have the following symptoms, there is a good chance we can help you:
- You are sick of chasing pain and would like to learn how to build a resilient, pain-free body
- You're ongoing pain for more than three months, that's stopping you from doing what you love
- You have multiple aches and pains that can be triggered off easily
- Your sleep has become disturbed due to pain
- You have trouble working due to pain and get tired easily
- Your body feels weak and vulnerable
- You've been checked by your GP and had a full health check up including blood tests and nothing unusual has come up
- You have seen multiple health practitioners (Physio, Chiro, Massage etc) but nothing has ever given lasting relief
Don't delay your treatment.
The longer you leave an injury, the more difficult it can become to effectively treat it and things can often progressively worsen over time, left untreated.
We look forward to working with you soon...
If you think we are the right fit for you, please use our easy online booking system below.
If you'd like to chat with us first, please call 1300 657 813. We can also arrange a free 20 min Discovery Session over the phone or in person to see how we can help and develop a plan of attack.
Resources For People With Chronic Pain:
Book your Initial Assessment now to start your healing journey & get back to doing what you love.
Dan O'Grady is a results driven qualified Physiotherapist and member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association. Dan has a special interest in treating chronic pain. He has been working in private practice for 15 years (with over 20,000 patient consults). He is passionate about helping people to move better, feel better and get back to doing what they love.