KNEE PAIN ADELAIDE
We all experience knee pain at some point, whether its training for a half-marathon, climbing the stairs or simply just sitting with your knee bent. Knee pain is common. The problem is once your knee is strained, it often goes into protective mode.
This is where the outer quadriceps, ITB, hamstrings and calf simultaneously get tight, whilst the inner knee stabiliser (VMO) and glutes tend to switch off.
This can lead to pressure on the kneecap (patella) and in some cases can outlast the original injury. This muscle imbalance can be difficult to overcome on your own and possibly become chronic but there is definitely something you can do.
Our unique approach will have you feeling better right from day one with a combination of expert assessment and effective hands-on treatment.
We guarantee making a positive difference in your knee pain in three sessions or less. Plan B (in the unlikely event we can't help you), we will refer you to someone who can help you.
Who we work with:
We don't work with just anyone with knee pain, but if you have the following symptoms there is a high chance we can help you:
- You're over 30 and getting nagging knee pain that's stopping you from doing what you love
- You find your knee getting achy and stiff while sitting
- Using stairs has become an issue due to pain
- You have trouble squatting or kneeling due to pain
- You are getting knee pain while running
How we help you:
- Perform a comprehensive, holistic Initial Assessment and give you a proper diagnosis and identify relevant contributing factors
- Bring rapid relief through the use of innovative manual therapy techniques (that don't involve medication or surgery)
- Educate and empower you to keep your knees healthy in the long run
1. Arrange 15 min free phone conversation to immediately see if Physio could be right for you. We'll get back to you on the same day.
2. Download your Free Report '7 Steps To A Pain Free Knee' (Valued at $39)
3. If you think we are the right fit for you and you wish to get relief right away, use our simple online booking system to make an appointment. If you would prefer to speak to us directly, call us 1300 657 813
We guarantee making a positive difference in your knee pain in three sessions or less.
Please book your Initial Assessment now to start your healing journey & get back to doing what you love.
Dan O'Grady is a results driven qualified Physiotherapist and member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association. Dan has a special interest in treating knee pain. He has been working in private practice for 15 years with (over 20,000 patient consults). He is passionate about helping people to move better, feel better and get back to doing what they love.