Half Marathon Challenge
If your body feels tight and stiff from daily stressors like: sitting hunched over a desk all day, being on your feet frequently, in and out of the car constantly, or just sore from daily activities...THIS is the program for you! I'm Daniel O'Grady, an experienced Physiotherapist and Movement Specialist with over fifteen years of experience helping people move and feel better in a short amount of time -- both on the mat and in the clinic. I've helped thousands of clients release tension, relieve pain, and heal their body with physical therapy-based movement techniques that are super effective and simple to learn.
According to research, 8 out of 10 people will experience back and neck pain in their lifetime. 9 out of 10 people never know the actual cause. I'm here to tell you that in most cases...it's preventable. Other fitness programs don't always emphasize movement health while building strength and flexibility in the body. This is exactly why this program is different than the rest.
It took me just over three hours to complete my first half marathon with my wife in October Melbourne in 2011. It was a disaster - a terrible training plan and injuries all through the training and on race day. And I was sore for days after. My next attempt at a half-marathon was in Brooklyn, New York in 2013 didn't go much better.
Looking back now, I wish I had a guide like this to help me make it more enjoyable and get the most of the experiences.
From what I've learnt over the past 6 years working with runners.
A Stronger, More Resilient Body
In this course you will learn how to systematically improve your spinal health by: mobilizing, stretching, and aligning all the tight muscles that are notorious for neck and back tension -- all this while building whole body strength to support a stronger, more stable and healthier spine without all the aches and pains from the inside out! This systematic approach dramatically transforms the health of your entire body and spine -- In just 10-20 minutes a day!
Here's what you'll get in this course:
- Your life back aches and pains can kill your energy levels and make it difficult to do the things you love in life. This program gives you the tools and practice you need for a healthy, pain-free body.
- 21 days of guided physiotherapy and strengthening moves that release tension, build strength, and decrease pain in the entire body.
- Transformative Total Body Movement Health Learn my exclusive "tried and true" movement techniques to target tight muscles and "stuck" joints that limit your ability to move freely and effortlessly.
- Gentle Stretching techniques to alleviate tension and improve overall muscle and connective tissue health.
- Core Strength and Stability training with more balance, alignment, and joint safety than most other fitness and yoga classes. (I'm also a biomechanics and anatomy expert)
- Progressive Movement Training each video builds on the next in order to systematically introduce and incorporate new movements into the body...but no worries, take it at your pace!
- The option to do as many or few of the sections as you want. Get the same whole body benefit no matter which day you choose.
- Practice this complete course for 21 consecutive days, or in your own timing. Make it yours!
- A Daily Practice List of every mobility movement, stretch, and strengthening exercise.
- Even when you've completed the course, you'll have lifetime access to revisit your favorite days or sections anytime you want!
Completely change your life by:
- Building a solid aerobic foundation
- drastically lower the risk of depression, anxiety, cancer, heart disease
- bullet-proof your body from back pain, neck pain,
- strengthen your joints
Join the community
With this course you will:
- Transform your body in just 20 minutes a day or less, focusing on whole-body alignment, balance, and strength.
- Achieve a greater sense of body awareness and mechanics, with movement techniques that you can use for the rest of your life!
- Study with a Physiotherapist and anatomical movement expert to ensure you stay safe and move effectively for the best results.
- Discover how to "self-heal" your body with tips and tricks for alleviating tension, stress, and pain.
- Sleep restfully and wake with less pain.
- Get your time, money, and life back even more by preventing excessive aches, pains, and tension before it even starts and in less time!
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who struggles with tightness and stiffness from daily life stressors and over-activity.
- Those who have attended Physical Therapy prior for back issues and want a therapeutic yoga program to tune up their current home exercise program. (Always check with your healthcare provider first to make sure this program is safe for you!)
- Anyone interested in crafting a movement program that easily fits into a busy life, is safe on the body, and taught at a non-intimidating pace.
- For all athletes and gym goers who need a maintenance-based movement and mobility program to restore, repair, and prevent injury.
- This is an all levels course...ANYONE can benefit from this course!
About Daniel O'Grady
Daniel O'Grady, Physiotherapist, is the creator of KIN Foundation Pilates and the Resilient Runner course, which combines pilates + high intensity interval training (HIIT) specifically designed for the runner's body. He is a licensed Physiotherapist in Australia as well as the USA (New York). From retirees to celebrities, Tristan has instructed and created custom practices for all fitness levels from beginners to advanced athletes. With a close focus on anatomical movement, proper alignment, and safe therapeutic practice, Dan has an intense passion for teaching healthy movement courses made for everyone!
In addition to his courses, he instructs live workshops geared toward building strong movement foundation, therapeutic self-massage techniques, and other bits of badassery! Dan is a contributor on Mind Body Green and has his own blog. He lives and teaches in Adelaide, Australia.
How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every week for 12 weeks (total of 12 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration newsletter which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Tristan Gatto that we think you might be interested in.
Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you'll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.
How much do you want to pay?
* Actual results may vary. We do not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor either directly or indirectly. Our intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help the reader in their quest for and physical and emotional well-being.