CHRONIC PAIN ADELAIDE
We all experience pain at some point, whether it's playing sports, being at work or simply just sitting around at home. Pain and injuries are common. The problem is once your body experiences pain, it often goes into protective mode.
This is where some muscles (hip flexors, neck and lower back muscles) simultaneously get tight (to prepare you to fight or flight), whilst the inner stabilisers of the body (core, glutes, scapaular, knee and foot stabilisers) tend to switch off.
This can lead to compression through the body and in some cases can outlast the original injury. This muscle imbalance can be difficult to overcome on your own and possibly become chronic but there is definitely something you can do.
Our unique approach will have you feeling better right from day one with a combination of expert assessment and effective hands-on treatment.
We aim to make a positive difference in your chronic back pain in three sessions or less. Plan B (in the unlikely event we can't help you), we will refer you to someone who can.
Who we work with:
We don't work with just anyone with chronic pain, but if you have the following symptoms there is a high chance we can help you:
- You're over 30 and getting pain that's stopping you from doing what you love
- You have multiple aches and pains that can be triggered off easily
- Your sleep has become disturbed due to pain
- You have trouble working due to pain and get tired very easily
- Your body feels weak and vulnerable
- You've been checked by your GP and had a full health check up including blood tests and nothing unusual has come up
- You have seen multiple health practitioners (Physio, Chiro, Massage etc) but nothing has ever given lasting relief
- You are sick of chasing pain and would like to learn how to build a resilient, pain-free body
- Would prefer a holistic, natural and sustainable approach to healing, without relying on medications
How we help you:
- Perform a comprehensive, holistic Initial Assessment, give you a proper diagnosis and identify relevant contributing factors
- Bring rapid relief through the use of innovative manual therapy techniques (that don't involve medication or surgery)
- Educate and empower you to keep your spine healthy in the long run
1. Arrange 15 min free phone conversation to see if Physio could be right for you. We'll get back to you on the same day.
2. Download your free guide '9 Simple Ways To Ease Your Chronic Pain, Naturally & Medication Free' (Valued at $39)
3. If you think we are the right fit for you and you wish to get relief right away, use our simple online booking system to make an appointment. If you would prefer to speak to us directly, call us 1300 657 813
Book your Initial Assessment now to start your healing journey & get back to doing what you love.
Dan O'Grady is a results driven qualified Physiotherapist and member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association. Dan has a special interest in treating chronic pain. He has been working in private practice for 15 years (with over 20,000 patient consults). He is passionate about helping people to move better, feel better and get back to doing what they love.